Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Post-Work Sunset

http://cdn.onlyinyourstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/127170158_f47b236544_b-700x525.jpg

After a long day of work, walking outside to see something beautiful is a wonderful thing. It reminds me that the universe we live in is incredible and that I should never cease to be amazed. That brief moment as I walked to my car was all it took to put a smile on my face and lift some weight off my shoulders. There are things to worry about and there are things not to worry about. Allowing myself to appreciate such a remarkable natural phenomenon allowed me to reframe my perspective and, if only for a moment, realize everything is going to be OK and that I'm doing just fine.

Thank you, sunset, for reminding me that everyday life is filled with beauty and that all it takes is a step back to see it.

Heads up on the upcoming super blue blood moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment