Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Ability to Create

Today, I am grateful for the ability to create; to instigate change. At any given moment, I have the will, the consciousness, and the resources to change the course of my life. If a part of my life isn't what I want it to be, I can change it. I can will new habits and acquire to skills. I can even change my perception of the world around me.

Creation is about transmogrifying some resource into something else. Money into a startup. Power into the empowerment of others, building teamwork and leadership. An idea into a song, a product, a novel, a community, a way of living. The possibilities are literally endless (I don't use that word lightly). All it takes is a sense of responsibility to initiate that change and the will to do it.

I am infinitely grateful to wield this power over my life at all times, even if occasionally it doesn't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment