Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meeting New People

I am thankful for new connections. It is a pleasure to get to know people and, by doing so, getting to know ourselves. There are as many different world views and experiences as there are people. The way my eyes perceive light and my ears, sound, is but one among six billion. We are an infinite palette of perception. We are truly remarkable creatures living in an incredible world. So why not let our eyes merge? Why not take a peek inside someone else's telescope. The world is a lonely place without other people. They are who we call to go out on the weekends; who we go to for help with school work; who we spend Christmas with; who we get stuck in traffic jams with and every single one of them is just as incredible as every other, including myself. It is a privilege to connect my world with others' and mix our paint brushes and see what kind of world we create. It is a pleasure to share visions and interconnect my life with those around me and I hope that our picture only continually expands. So thank you. It is a joy to know you and I only hope our connection may deepen with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment