Thursday, April 7, 2016

Physical Activity

(photo as it appears on: https://www.haikudeck.com/physical-activity-education-presentation-ZF2TeSmYSH)


















I am grateful for all this physical activity I've been getting lately which has been integrated into my daily routine. Sure, I feel more tired and I don't always look forward to biking into work when I wake up early, but I also feel more physically fit and more in tune with my body after having done it a while. A morning bike ride, a more physical job, and an afternoon ride home (during which I usually push myself a little harder to get these legs in better bike shape) have all upped my overall activity level, which my body needed anyways.

When I was in school, running around and playing sports was always a given. But now that I've up and flown the coop (and have for a while now), my health and exercise are entirely up to me. I have to be my own mentor and tell myself, "You'll thank me later," which isn't always easy to do. But here's to trying, and here's to a happy, healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment