Monday, May 2, 2016

New Skills

I am grateful for these new skills I'm acquiring. We may not love every moment and every responsibility we have, but we can always learn from them. These may be life and character lessons or they may be something more practical. For example, I've learned how to make my own almond milk. Not only is it more cost effective, but I can guarantee the freshness of what I'm consuming and that there are literally only three ingredients: water, almonds, and maple syrup; no added extras that they need in order for the product to survive shipping and sitting on a shelf for days or weeks. That makes me feel good. And it makes my body feel good.

Here's to learning something new everyday.

(photo as it appears on: http://livingprettynaturally.com/how-to-make-your-own-almond-milk-some-thoughts-on-dairy/)

No comments:

Post a Comment