Friday, August 21, 2009

My Breath

I am thankful for the air in my lungs. I am thankful to be able to inhale the air that swirls in abundance around me. It flows into my lungs and into my body. Through my veins, the oxygen travels into my fingertips, my toes. Each and every particle in my body receives this gift and reciprocates by doing its duty; by being the best particle it can be. My body thrives because of the oxygen it receives; because of my lungs; because the planet we live on is inhabited by creatures and entities that symbiotically flourish. We inhale from our atmosphere and exhale and feed our trees and flora. I could not live without the air in my lungs and my breath is a constant reminder that I am alive. So thank you earth. Thank you air. I love you and owe you my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment