Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wind

For the sound of the wind blowing outside. It gives me comfort that although I'm stuck inside and my mind is filled with various stresses and preoccupations, the world moves on; nature lives; everything exists as it always has regardless of my ever fluttering emotions. It is solid and all powerful. We are in nature's hands. We cannot control the sun and the sun cannot help but rise. When the wind talks with the trees, we can only listen and be comforted by their conversation. So thank you, wind, nature, for constantly reminding me that I am a concrete part of the world, as integral as the waves, or the sunrise, or the breeze. We are all interconnected. Thank you for blowing and keep communicating with the trees. Maybe in my dreams I may join the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment