Saturday, August 22, 2009

Water

For water. This incredible substance gives and sustains life. Without it, I could not exist; no biological being could exist. Water is our life source. It is our source of life. Water is a part of us and exists in every cell of our body. I am thankful that I have water in such an abundance. All I have to do is turn a knob and it pours out. I don't have to walk for miles and fill a bucket. I don't have to drink from puddles or contaminated rivers. I don't have to worry about not having enough water. It is all around me. As I write, I not only have a glass of water right next to me, but it is chilled with ice cubes. I am lucky to have this access to such a necessity to life. Thank you for powering my body. Thank you for refreshing me after a long run. Thank you for cleaning my body and sanitizing cities. Thank you for raining down upon us and quenching the earth. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment