Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mornings

This morning, I am grateful for mornings. They're a time before the craziness of the day has started; a time where I can set my routine and focus on getting a good start to the day; a time for me to wake my mind and body up, making them agile and limber; a time for me to muse over the potential of the creative workspace that is the day to come; a time to reflect on everything I am capable of and dream of all the amazing things I want to accomplish.

Mornings are amazing things. They are invigorating and inspiring. Sometimes it can be hard to be enraptured by them when all my body wants is more sleep, but I dare to be challenged. So thank you, mornings, for allowing me to create my future and to be the best self I can be. Thank you for being there for me everyday, whether or not I acknowledge it. May I be more aware of your presence and potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment