Monday, February 22, 2016

Things to Do

I am grateful for things to do, like chores, work, and other assignments. Often, these obligations can feel like a weight on my shoulders that is preventing me from doing what I really want to. But how I do anything is how I do everything. So really, these obligations are opportunities for me to be the best I can be; to develop healthy and effective habits; to build a strong character and work ethic. These things I have to do have the power to shape who I am. This drastically changes how I think about doing the dishes. I'm not saying I won't feel the weight of these obligations, but maybe this mindset will help me get through them more positively, which may, in turn, produce a better result.

So thank you, things to do, for giving me the opportunity to prove myself every single day, even in the smallest of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment